Welcome to episode zero of OC Speakly, OC Weekly's new podcast. This is a mini episode of sorts giving you the rundown on why we do what we do. Editor Gustavo Arellano gives you a run down on why he thinks you'll want to follow this podcast. In future episodes we will be covering the news, politics, food and culture of Orange County as well as following up on articles we've written. In the end. it's all about what we love, what we hate and what we think is interesting. All brought to you from the people behind OC Weekly.
- What's the purpose being here in Orange County?
- Gustavo born in Ana-crime!
- We get people out of jail
- We put people in jail
- No black people in Orange County?
- DA Snitch scandal
- We'd be the 4th largest city in the US with a population of 3.1 million people
- Fuck the Confederacy
- Beautiful, hilarious haters trolling our Facebook page
Leave a message on our Hater Hotline: 714-550-5984
Have a specific podcast question? Email email@example.com